EASY ONLINE APARTMENT MAINTENANCE REQUEST FORM
If you are in need of maintenance in your apartment please contact the office at 814-234-1707 or fill out the form below to submit a maintenance request. We will get a member of our maintenance team over ASAP.
Maintenance Request Form
If you have an emergency maintenance request during our normal office hours please contact the office at 814-234-1707.
If you have an after hours emergency please call the after hours emergency maintenance at: 814-278-5913.
- Severe water leaks, i.e. floods, toilet overflowing
- Sewer back ups-If you are experience a sewer back-up you should immediately stop use of all water including dishwasher, shower, toilets, and sinks
- No Heat- In the event that your heat stops working during normal business hours please contact our office immediately. If your heat stops working after hours please contact emergency maintenance.
During the winter months your thermostat must be kept at a minimum of 55 degrees. This will prevent pipes from freezing and breaking. If a pipe burst due to a thermostat being turned off, you will be held liable for the cost of the repairs. Also, during the winter months, please make sure your bed is pulled away from the heater and the areas around and under the heater are free of trash and debris. This is a fire hazard.
If you are locked out during our normal office hours, please come to the office we will be happy to lend you a key.
If you are locked out after hours please call the emergency lock out number at 814-278-5913. In the event that you are locked out after hours there is $100.00 fee to be let back into your apartment, this includes bedrooms. Please keep track of your keys. If you happen to lose your keys, it might be cheaper to call your roommates or to sleep on the couch for the night. Absolutely, under no circumstance, is it okay to kick in your door. You will be held responsible for the replacement/repairs.
Maintenance Items You Can Get Charged For:
- 1. Clogged toilets—We advise you to buy a plunger. Please try everything you can to unclog your toilet before calling the office. You will be charged to have our staff do it for you.
- 2. Clogged drains—You will only be charged for this if the clog is caused by something that was put or dropped in it. Example: grease, hair, barrette, tampon, any item dropped down the drain.
- 3. Light bulbs—As per the lease agreement, you need to keep all bulbs in working order and replace the bulbs when they burn out.
- 4. Smoke detector batteries—As per the lease agreement, you need to keep you smoke detector in operating condition at all times. If the detector starts beeping, it means that it needs a new battery. It is your responsibility to replace it.
- 5. Smoke detector missing—if we need to replace a smoke detector because it is missing you will be charged for it. If you are having some kind of problem (besides low battery) with it please let us know and we will be happy to help.
- 6. Fire extinguisher—They are fully charge and inspected prior to you moving in. This will be done again in January. If they are discharged or missing you will be charged for it.
- 7. Lastly—Any damage cause by the tenant’s that is not normal wear and tear. This means broken windows, holes in the wall, broken furniture, broken doors, etc. Anything that would need repaired or fixed that is not due to normal wear and tear.